The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Question about a couple lines from MJ's 'The Millionaire Fastlane' book

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 13, 2020
Missouri
I was re-reading some chapters from 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and came across this line again. "Days later, I invented a risky, unproven solution and started working on it. What was I going to do? Instead of selling ad space, I was going to sell targeted, detailed leads and reservation inquires."

The last line there about selling targeted, detailed leads and reservation inquires. What are those? I mean I figure I could look it up online but I'd rather use the forum because its all about this book.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I was re-reading some chapters from 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and came across this line again. "Days later, I invented a risky, unproven solution and started working on it. What was I going to do? Instead of selling ad space, I was going to sell targeted, detailed leads and reservation inquires."

The last line there about selling targeted, detailed leads and reservation inquires. What are those? I mean I figure I could look it up online but I'd rather use the forum because its all about this book.

I matched ground transportation companies with customers who needed their services -- targeted by their fleet size, their fleet availability, and their geographic location.

To put it in terms of another industry, if you wanted catering services that provided mint chocolate chip Ice Cream for dessert on Friday May 30th for 24 people, I made sure the company I hooked you up with could provide such services.

Hope this makes sense.

ConnorJV

New Contributor
May 13, 2020
Missouri
I matched ground transportation companies with customers who needed their services -- targeted by their fleet size, their fleet availability, and their geographic location.

To put it in terms of another industry, if you wanted catering services that provided mint chocolate chip Ice Cream for dessert on Friday May 30th for 24 people, I made sure the company I hooked you up with could provide such services.

Hope this makes sense.
Oh ok ok, I get what it is now, thank you. But how did you do that with your Limo website? If you did it with the website at all? I'm just curious about the process and how a person actually does that.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Can’t find the link to the private group. Can you PM me the link? Hi - I sent out some emails...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom