Presence
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Hello Fastlane community,
First of all I would like to thank you if you could help me out with the follow issue...
Basically, I am currently working on a project where we are developing a platform which will allow students to practice psychometric tests.
The issue is that, I would like to use examples from some of the largest test
Below I have provided two screenshots one of a real psychometric question (file name: Original.jpg) , and the second screenshot illustrates a refined version of the same question (filename: Refined.jpg).
As you can see the entire wording, plus the question's context has been changed. However, I still do want to make sure that I am not violating any Intellectual Property laws in any way, shape or form.Any input is highly appreciated.
Pictures:
Original.jpg
Refined.jpg
Thank you so much for your help on this matter.
First of all I would like to thank you if you could help me out with the follow issue...
Basically, I am currently working on a project where we are developing a platform which will allow students to practice psychometric tests.
The issue is that, I would like to use examples from some of the largest test
Below I have provided two screenshots one of a real psychometric question (file name: Original.jpg) , and the second screenshot illustrates a refined version of the same question (filename: Refined.jpg).
As you can see the entire wording, plus the question's context has been changed. However, I still do want to make sure that I am not violating any Intellectual Property laws in any way, shape or form.Any input is highly appreciated.
Pictures:
Original.jpg
Refined.jpg
Thank you so much for your help on this matter.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
