The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Product and service businesses *Marketing *Amazon FBA

Marketing, social media, advertising
D

DeletedUser63433

So here is the reason I am here...

After listening to a lot podcasts, trying different products, and a ton of market evaluation, I found out that the best way to be successful at e-commerce is to go into a niche. The alternative of going into a niche (Closed Brand) would be called "Open Brand Selling" which means you sell any product that you can make money off without a big brand tied to it. This is all good, but I want my products to generate money for years. One off products do make money for awhile but even if you redesign the product, slap a logo from fiverr on it and post it on amazon, you still can get easily taken over by a large brand with inferior products. There is a reason "3m" makes $100k + off respirators each month and haven't updated the product in 6 years!!!!

What if instead of going into a niche where I can only sell fishing equipment OR only selling one off products with slight improvements, I do both? My idea is to start a brand that is marketed as a "deal brand" or "household deals" Where I can sell any kind of product that is selling on Amazon, probably bought by stay at home moms, and be able to cross-promote them due to all my products being under the umbrella of my "household deal brand".

Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser63433

Note that I would start an affiliate marketing website that lists every single private label product I am selling. Also I would cross promote items as a part of the marketing effort. So for instance if I am selling kitchen blender and I am launching that product, I may offer a discount on my porch patio lights when you buy the blender. So basically if you own a home, a car, have an office, have a family, than my brand will appeal to you. The benefit of this would be that I could sell most products I find selling on Amazon, while being able to market, cross promote, launch, and sell them as part of my brand.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.