Hi,
I'm a Word plugin developer and I'm thinking about what to develop next. I think I've identified a few problem most bloggers face and have some ideas how to solve this
Which of the following problems do you or blogers/webmasters you know face?
Any other concerns, thoughts or poblems you have when writing content or coming up with content?
I'm a Word plugin developer and I'm thinking about what to develop next. I think I've identified a few problem most bloggers face and have some ideas how to solve this
Which of the following problems do you or blogers/webmasters you know face?
- Don't know what to write about next
- Don't know if an article really addresses a problem of the user
- Want to offer a ebook or course for more revenue, but can't come up with something that will sell.
- Not enough people leaving comments for you to work feedback on.
- High cost of outsourcing writing too many articles
Any other concerns, thoughts or poblems you have when writing content or coming up with content?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
