Let's just say I'm no email marketer. In fact, I personally hate email. But recently I've been taking more of an interest in email marketing because a friend of mine makes around $1000 revenue off one email. Excluding autoresponder fees ($30/month). This is massive profit.
They say the money's in the list and believe me it is. I wish I'd started sooner but the best time to plant a tree is today. I'm sending my customers to CB offers related to my niche.
This is only 2 emails to one niche and excluding my autoresponder fees of $30/month - it's a healthy profit. Not bad for a cold list and someone who SUCKS with email marketing:
http://imgur.com/a/huoit
If I can do it you can too. Here's how:
1) read blogs, books, forum posts about email copy. Take the best angles and use them in your emails.
2) find your 10 biggest competitors and signup to their mailing list. Use them as a guide and build on that.
3) find offers related to your niche. It can be ANYTHING. I sell physical and digital products to my niche. Look for affiliate offers, CB, CPA networks. Most networks love email marketing because a "warm" list converts like a mofo.
There you have it. Sell, sell again then keep on selling. Never stop. Honestly...once you get going it's the easiest money you can make. Q4 will be about email domination.
They say the money's in the list and believe me it is. I wish I'd started sooner but the best time to plant a tree is today. I'm sending my customers to CB offers related to my niche.
This is only 2 emails to one niche and excluding my autoresponder fees of $30/month - it's a healthy profit. Not bad for a cold list and someone who SUCKS with email marketing:
http://imgur.com/a/huoit
If I can do it you can too. Here's how:
1) read blogs, books, forum posts about email copy. Take the best angles and use them in your emails.
2) find your 10 biggest competitors and signup to their mailing list. Use them as a guide and build on that.
3) find offers related to your niche. It can be ANYTHING. I sell physical and digital products to my niche. Look for affiliate offers, CB, CPA networks. Most networks love email marketing because a "warm" list converts like a mofo.
There you have it. Sell, sell again then keep on selling. Never stop. Honestly...once you get going it's the easiest money you can make. Q4 will be about email domination.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
