The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Press Releases

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Does anyone have experience with and can recommend a good press release service? The site I am looking to promote through this route is similar to poopsenders.com which I found through a news story. Another similar but not the same type site would be awkwardfamilyphotos.com which I also discovered through a news story.

So obviously, someone was able to get these sites that level of media attention, how can I? Thoughts, ideas, critiques?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Prweb, but they're expensive.

I don't use them unless it's a mainstream project... otherwise find one of these forum guys and pay them to write and distribute. Most of the time their service is crap, and you get about half of what they claim. Find one with good reviews.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Oh this guy keep pounding my guru mailbox...

ereleases.com I think he has a useful pdf somewhere that you could give to an Aturk to execute.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.