Hi everyone,
I'm Thibault, French male, 22 years old. I'm currently doing a Msc in Finance at the University Paris-Dauphine. I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and almost finished reading UNSCRIPTED . I've decided to join this forum because I believe in the power of community and sharing between like-minded people.
Four years ago, I started reading books about personal development because I wanted to improve myself. It certainly helped to change my mindset and I learned a lot of good things but I had a tendancy to just read and not apply what I read. I am still a little bit like that now, even though I reduce a lot my reading time and focus more on action, executing. To make that shift happen, I now consider reading or listening to audio books as a waste of time ( even though it is not really true). It helps me to spend time on the things that really matters.
Moreover, I am now more focus on acquiring new skills, I think it is more important than reading books (ex : I started learning video editing with the platform Skillshare). This platform provides a lot of good courses and you can have 2 month free trial to be convinced by the content.
Besides I've not created any businesses yet but I will this year (I just need the time to execute the ideas, one month from now, my school year will be over). I will not be alone in the entrepreunarial journey because those projects will be done with my brother, father and close cousin.
Futhermore, I am very grateful to MJ for his awesome books ( honestly the best I've read so far). Without him, I would be heading right to the "slaugtherhouse" of corporate jobs and all the rest ! I now know what needs to be done in order to be wealthy and the great lige.
So far, I've wrote a book ( in my lative language which is French) of 260 pages to help other people change their food habits, loose weight and other related subjects (sport, sleep). I give some new ideas and insights in this book that's why I decided to write it. I plan to publish it very soon on KDP Amazon as an Ebook and paperback, maybe in one or two weeks maximum. I am waiting for the book cover ( the designer is currently working on it)
For the moment, I've considered using Facebook Ads to promote it (my brother wil sell the book because he has some innate abilities in sales).
I know it is a little bit early to be a taker since I've not really provided any great value so far but if you have any ideas to increases my sales, I would really appreciate it
Besides, I am aware that if the book provides real value from the "marketmind's" point of view, it should have a great future ahead ( I learned that from MJ of course).
Afterwards, I will be pleased to join the insider club. To be honest, I don't have a lot of money in my bank account right now.
I'm Thibault, French male, 22 years old. I'm currently doing a Msc in Finance at the University Paris-Dauphine. I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and almost finished reading UNSCRIPTED . I've decided to join this forum because I believe in the power of community and sharing between like-minded people.
Four years ago, I started reading books about personal development because I wanted to improve myself. It certainly helped to change my mindset and I learned a lot of good things but I had a tendancy to just read and not apply what I read. I am still a little bit like that now, even though I reduce a lot my reading time and focus more on action, executing. To make that shift happen, I now consider reading or listening to audio books as a waste of time ( even though it is not really true). It helps me to spend time on the things that really matters.
Moreover, I am now more focus on acquiring new skills, I think it is more important than reading books (ex : I started learning video editing with the platform Skillshare). This platform provides a lot of good courses and you can have 2 month free trial to be convinced by the content.
Besides I've not created any businesses yet but I will this year (I just need the time to execute the ideas, one month from now, my school year will be over). I will not be alone in the entrepreunarial journey because those projects will be done with my brother, father and close cousin.
Futhermore, I am very grateful to MJ for his awesome books ( honestly the best I've read so far). Without him, I would be heading right to the "slaugtherhouse" of corporate jobs and all the rest ! I now know what needs to be done in order to be wealthy and the great lige.
So far, I've wrote a book ( in my lative language which is French) of 260 pages to help other people change their food habits, loose weight and other related subjects (sport, sleep). I give some new ideas and insights in this book that's why I decided to write it. I plan to publish it very soon on KDP Amazon as an Ebook and paperback, maybe in one or two weeks maximum. I am waiting for the book cover ( the designer is currently working on it)
For the moment, I've considered using Facebook Ads to promote it (my brother wil sell the book because he has some innate abilities in sales).
I know it is a little bit early to be a taker since I've not really provided any great value so far but if you have any ideas to increases my sales, I would really appreciate it
Besides, I am aware that if the book provides real value from the "marketmind's" point of view, it should have a great future ahead ( I learned that from MJ of course).
Afterwards, I will be pleased to join the insider club. To be honest, I don't have a lot of money in my bank account right now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
