- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
$2,355
User Power: 171%
- I'm going to change!
- I have a blah blah blah business doing yadda yadda ya
- Been trying rar rar winrar and I'm feeling like I'm onto a winner and will soon be eating off a silver platter for dinner
- Well I'm not like you, I'm successful because I can pity you, haw haw haw
- Set up a stroke of genius, kneel before zod!
- Hmm better not say this and that, better to conserve myself and poke them here and there later
Posturing
If you don't have it.
Its OK.
Don't fear other people, its just draining you from expressing where you are.
Improvement comes down to the chemistry of what you do alone everyday with your biz.
Amp it up, motivate yourself to go further, look for sense and reason in chaos.
You don't need to preserve posture, you need to be unshaken by the posturing of others.
- I have a blah blah blah business doing yadda yadda ya
- Been trying rar rar winrar and I'm feeling like I'm onto a winner and will soon be eating off a silver platter for dinner
- Well I'm not like you, I'm successful because I can pity you, haw haw haw
- Set up a stroke of genius, kneel before zod!
- Hmm better not say this and that, better to conserve myself and poke them here and there later
Posturing
If you don't have it.
Its OK.
Don't fear other people, its just draining you from expressing where you are.
Improvement comes down to the chemistry of what you do alone everyday with your biz.
Amp it up, motivate yourself to go further, look for sense and reason in chaos.
You don't need to preserve posture, you need to be unshaken by the posturing of others.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
