Hi all! I'm new to PoD, I do have a YouTube with a million subs and organic traffic, 200k+ views a day- but audience is very scattered- video games niche.
There are so many platforms for PoD, I was going to just use TeeSpring, and run Ads via IG, and FB, I suppose I could use YT ads also?
am I selling myself short by only selling on one platform? I plan to drive traffic via ads, so splitting ad spend to send people to multiple platforms is dumb?
I'm very green here, but, do I need to make a FB page and IG for the brand, before I can run ads?
Like, would it be wise to have a separate IG/FB per demographic I'm targeting with a brand?
Ju
Not sure how to utilize my YT in this process, other than making shirts based on the channels demos. I have a FB page with 20k likes and one with 10k likes, but I'm thinking it might be best to start fresh? Or convert them?
thanks all!
There are so many platforms for PoD, I was going to just use TeeSpring, and run Ads via IG, and FB, I suppose I could use YT ads also?
am I selling myself short by only selling on one platform? I plan to drive traffic via ads, so splitting ad spend to send people to multiple platforms is dumb?
I'm very green here, but, do I need to make a FB page and IG for the brand, before I can run ads?
Like, would it be wise to have a separate IG/FB per demographic I'm targeting with a brand?
Ju
Not sure how to utilize my YT in this process, other than making shirts based on the channels demos. I have a FB page with 20k likes and one with 10k likes, but I'm thinking it might be best to start fresh? Or convert them?
thanks all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
