Nathalie B
New Contributor
Hello I'm Nathalie and I live in a french town called Narbonne near spanish border and the mediterranean sea. At 42 years old, divorced and 3 kids, I'm changing my life and am learning how to hit the fastlane road. I am pleased to be here. I think it's never too late to do it. I have 3 big whys that give me the energy to succeed. 1/ never again work for money because I want to spend time with my kids 2/ never again be financially dependent of a man 3/ become midwife because birth is the miracle of life and help women in that mission is the mission of my life. Particularly I'd like living abroad. Thanks for welcoming me in this forum.
Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk
Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
