The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please help!Any advice for a nineteen year old me?

Anything related to matters of the mind

St borony

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
May 10, 2020
Nigeria
So far so good I think I've learnt a lot.

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane more than three times and I've read almost half of the Unscripted (still reading;great read!).

Personally, this two books are doing two different work. The first one TMF served(still serving actually) as a great eye opener. I get to experience a kind of hold-me-in-the-hand step-by-step guide on how to make real money. Undiluted truth.

The second one 'UNSCRPTD' just played the roll of fire under a man's buttocks. You can't just help but jump up and take action(No romance;No faking). Some real life talk is was it is.

THE CROSS ROAD

please help,what advice would you give a nineteen year old me?
Should I debunk going to college and enter the fastlane path.
Or college first fast lane later.

Actually I don't know what I want to be in real life. Currently I'm teaching myself web development through w3schools and some other programming books like dummies.

So if I were to go to college I'd study computer science and with the knowledge and facts I've garnered so far I think that would be a lot of time waste since most of what I'll learn are mostly outdated(judging from the current and future tech trends)

I feel like if I go to college I'll be left behind in real life learning and most importantly I hate reading to pass exam and that's the major focus of these colleges (teaching us what would come out in exam and even predicting it). No real life insights and that's my key bane.

So please I need an advice. Should I continue in self-education or do you think college would still worth it anyway.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
So far so good I think I've learnt a lot.

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane more than three times and I've read almost half of the Unscripted (still reading;great read!).

Personally, this two books are doing two different work. The first one TMF served(still serving actually) as a great eye opener. I get to experience a kind of hold-me-in-the-hand step-by-step guide on how to make real money. Undiluted truth.

The second one 'UNSCRPTD' just played the roll of fire under a man's buttocks. You can't just help but jump up and take action(No romance;No faking). Some real life talk is was it is.

THE CROSS ROAD

please help,what advice would you give a nineteen year old me?
Should I debunk going to college and enter the fastlane path.
Or college first fast lane later.

Actually I don't know what I want to be in real life. Currently I'm teaching myself web development through w3schools and some other programming books like dummies.

So if I were to go to college I'd study computer science and with the knowledge and facts I've garnered so far I think that would be a lot of time waste since most of what I'll learn are mostly outdated(judging from the current and future tech trends)

I feel like if I go to college I'll be left behind in real life learning and most importantly I hate reading to pass exam and that's the major focus of these colleges (teaching us what would come out in exam and even predicting it). No real life insights and that's my key bane.

So please I need an advice. Should I continue in self-education or do you think college would still worth it anyway.
Get in the best shape of your life
Hookup with girls and learn the game of persuasion. Don’t date any of them.
Read some other good entrepreneurship books
Make friends that have goals
Get a awesome hobby and develop yourself at it.
Go on adventures and do cool shit. Climb mountains and things like that.
Get a sales job and stack cash quickly.
Don’t spend all your money.
Start a business and be free by your early-mid 20’s, with a great body, good friends, lots of memories and a business that allows you to be free.

And don’t listen to losers on your way there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.