What's new

Please Endorse My Idea!

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

meistere

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
17
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 18%
So I know I don't have a major post count, I have read these forums a lot and they have helped me substantially. I read this forum daily and I need some help. I have an idea I call "Gig Grabber".

I posted a lot of info on this idea in the INSIDERS forum. If you have access to the insiders look me up. You can find out what my service provides by simply visiting the project page. (http://startgarden.com/ideas/detail/gig-grabber

Please! You guys can help me get $5,000 in funding just by backing my idea!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fofp'v xepv vu fu e dunqmivi siqmz cav O duamfp'v gohasi uav jux vu ifov e qutv, cav vjisi esi vxu qsukidvt timidvif, upi cz cedlist epf upi vjev ot timidvif cz vji tvesv hesfip vien. Jimq ni hiv wuvit qmieti! Jux ov xuslt O hiv $5,000 og O neli ov, Egvis vjev O jewi 3 nupvjt vu neli ov jeqqip epf O jewi vu neli e qsitipvevoup up xjev O jewi fupi. Egvis vjev vjiz fidofi og vjiz xepv vu gapf ni nusi. (xxx.tvesvhesfip.dun) Qmieti!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom