The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Phoenix-Spain

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Phoenix, welcome to the forum :) Do you know what kind of internet business you would like to start yet?

Looking forward to some interesting discussions!

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

Vixen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
Hey Phoenix, welcome to the forum :) Do you know what kind of internet business you would like to start yet?

Looking forward to some interesting discussions!

Hi Champion, thank you for the welcome:smile:

No, I have not decided exactly what yet. Tbh at first I was looking at what I know, what skills I have, etc. that was until I read The Millionaire Fastlane . This knocked me out of my dream world and now I am looking at what needs I can identify. If it means I have to acquire additional skills or education, so be it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vixen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
Welcome to the forum Phoenix! Glad you found us. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane or UNSCRITPED?

Hi Ernman and thank you for the welcome:)

As per the silver "Read Millionaire Fastlane " below my name: Yes I did:rofl: and I got Unscripted yesterday; which I was going to start reading last night, but I had additional notes to take from The Millionaire Fastlane .

I started out reading the book as a book, but after the first few pages turned it into an educational experience, noted down what I consider important and ofc did some research in between. Took me 4 days to complete The Millionaire Fastlane , making it my priority to other activities :devil:

Last edited:

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I started out reading the book as a book, but after the first few pages turned it into an educational experience, noted down what I consider important and ofc did some research in between. Took me 4 days to complete The Millionaire Fastlane, making it my priority to other activities :devil:
That was the impact it had on me as well. I also find myself going back to reread or relisten to both books at times. As I gain more experience on this journey, the concepts take on deeper meanings.

Vixen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
That was the impact it had on me as well. I also find myself going back to reread or relisten to both books at times. As I gain more experience on this journey, the concepts take on deeper meanings.

Yeah, the reason for making notes is creating a flow - so from start to end I had all criteria in check. Nothing is sure, ofc, but that's part of the adventure :happy::hilarious:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 16, 2019
Welcome to the forum!
Where in Spain are you? I live in Madrid

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hi Champion, thank you for the welcome:smile:

No, I have not decided exactly what yet. Tbh at first I was looking at what I know, what skills I have, etc. that was until I read The Millionaire Fastlane . This knocked me out of my dream world and now I am looking at what needs I can identify. If it means I have to acquire additional skills or education, so be it.

Sounds good! Always look at other people and what problems they have, how can you offer value? If you solve that question and never give up, there is no way you cannot reach your goals :)

Vixen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
When I joined TFF a few days ago, I simply introduced myself as Phoenix.. Like Hi here I am!:rofl:

Let me tell you what led me here:

As a youngster I simply could not believe that people WANTED to go to a JOB where they could clearly see they will never ever get further, companies have ceilings - That ceiling has a limited income sign. My dreams were crushed to pieces by my parents. Not when I became a teen with dreams, nope..I had dreams long before that. I wanted to help abused women and children, write stories, paint and make enough money to never have to work like my parents (dead when they get home, constant fighting about money, you get the picture.). I drew and wrote poems and stories, which was all broken down and I was told the real world is out there, it is work, work and more work. Education? LMAO, "that is too expensive and you have to pay for it yourself if you want it...But it means nothing anyways, cause you will end up right here,in the the same boat as us."

So, yes I made an error, got pregnant at 16, married etc etc..Real life hit me like cold water in the face. Bills, rent, babies cost money, etc. Yet, a little fire kept burning, something said this can not be IT! So, I tried one venture after the other. My hubby? Laughed his a$$ off. In fact, my brother in-law one day asked me: "How do you do this? How do you keep failing, get up and try something else?" My response: "If I give up, I will never get what I want, I will always remain right here." Yes, you predicted it, he laughed. He was a manager at a money lending bank (still is today with some business of his own that failed), said THAT is the way to go. Nope, that was not it for me cause he had a boss. I was embarrassed to call myself an entrepreneur at the time, they were called lazy buggers and jack of all trades. And a jack of all trades I am.

Push another 20-years further and found myself in the slowlane. I have run 2 franchises whilst at the same time running a magazine and local newspaper and a farm with animals..not to forget a 2nd husband and 2 kids and more bosses at other companies. My fire out, that little voice gone to nothing. All the education I got, I paid by working and using my salary to pay for it, thinking if I just got that extra course or certification I will get enough to come by. Come by... really, when did I fall down the cliff and lost my mind? I don't know but it happened.

How did I get to the point I am today? After burning myself out completely and being reduced to medical pension, the past 3 years or so have me thinking about my life and my decisions. Something weird happened about 2 months ago, like a little bulb and that little voice was back...this is not what I signed up for. Broken and life tired, nope. So, I saw a lifestyle change quest and decided that is it, now I am making the rules. And I did. I started a routine to break old habits and get into new habits. Stopped the HBO plan (loved TV -duh), arranged a meal plan to lose weight, started with exercises and energy work to build up energy. 3 weeks now and I am still going strong; yes I have hick-ups but its a battle I lost, not the war. I have a clear vision of what I want in life, and then the question came...How do I get it? How do I make that Life Vision a reality? Freedom to make the choices I want. Do what I want when I want and where I want.

A few days later I stumble on The Millionaire Fastlane . ( about a week ago now) No it was not recommended. Another guru-slowlane book was recommended, but this book caught my eye. Millionaire? Mmm I have to see if this is something, what does millionaire mean to him. Cause to me a million did NOT make you a millionaire. LOL And there it was, MJ said exactly what I believed. A million does not make you a millionaire, because a million today and even years ago when I was in my 20's, meant nothing.

The difference between the young me and the now almost middle aged woman? I learned life's lessons the hard way, but I now see what I did wrong in all my ventures, businesses, sideline incomes, etc. See, I have never been afraid of hard work. I knew, cause and effect is natures law. You can't have an effect without a cause. Energy in = energy out. Thanks to MJ I can see where I wasted energy, and where I needed to apply more energy. Not to mention the CENTS/CENTS rules.

@Get Right Your story has been so inspiring and motivating.

So here it goes guys, I am going to say it... uuhh type it... I am an entrepreneur! I am going to create a kick a$$, free life.

Step 1 - I am modifying my thought process around business/venture and doing research on markets.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...