What's new

Pew Internet & American Life Project

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
130
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Rep Bank
$330
User Power: 15%
This website tracks changes in how Americans connect to the Internet, how often, and what activities they pursue online. I think this is a good site to do your homework if you plan on launching your internet biz.

Bookmark : Pew Internet & American Life Project

Even this article on Teens writing, its weird because I think the same way. I write alot(text, emails, forums) but I'm almost terrified to think I would be able to write for my own blog. I don't know what it is but the fear of sounding like an illiterate makes me not want to write for my blog AT ALL. I hope and pray that I get over this, maybe a few more months on here will do that.
http://www.pewinternet.org/pdfs/PIP_Writing_Report_FINAL3.pdf
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom