The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

People who made it big under 40

Anything related to matters of the mind

mkzhang

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 30, 2009
40 under 40 - Sergey Brin and Larry Page (1) - FORTUNE

I'm not sure if some of you will see this as motivation even though some of them came up with amazing ideas, or graduated from Harvard and Wharton.

I thought it was inspirational because they all had something in common, they wanted to do something different, something perhaps they enjoyed more than their old 9-5.

They took what they have, what they were given, and made the most out of it. Opportunities for ideas and networking are out there if we look for it, and I feel that I too can make the most of it and be on my way success :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bonkers123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 25, 2009
Queens, NY
There is a saying:

" What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - author unknown.

I still believe it till this day as I grow my business.. I believe every one should do this as well, just never give up on what you believe in.

Dooley

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2009
How about Dave Hyatt and Blake Ross - Mozilla firefox project , they are only 22 year old and wealth $120 million.

''Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. Firefox has 22.98% of the recorded usage share of web browsers as of August 2009[update], making it the second most popular browser in terms of current use worldwide after Microsoft's Internet Explorer, which has 66.97%.''

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.