What's new

People Love Inspiration

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RadioActive

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
208
Location
Maryland
Rep Bank
$1,215
User Power: 148%
Hey all, I've decided to start a progress thread.

My progress will be based on instagram. This will be my attempt at creating a popular instagram page. I've come to realization that a lot of people on instagram love inspiration, and I see a lot of people asking questions like "what kind of job do you have" "how did you acquire your wealth". I am creating a page called @Success_stories_ in hopes of having people understand what that said person did to become successful. Yes there are pages like this on instagram but I've figured out a way to make mine better, more inspirational, and more valuable.
I think shedding light on what it takes to achieve success with real stories is incredibly valuable. For that reason I'm confident that this page will make it.

**I Will Not Be Monetizing This Page At All** every piece of content I post will be free in hopes of inspiring people.

Also; I would like to ask @MJ DeMarco if I can use your story as my first? I will mention your book because I believe everyone should read it.

But that's it
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nz qis fez gostv 2 xiil huemt esi..
-- Heop 5-10 Gummuxist qis fez
-- Xsovi 1-2 tvusoit qis fez.
 
Citv ug madl vu zua SefouEdvowi, muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph nusi aqfevit
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom