Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if any of you use paydotcom and what your experiences with it are? I am putting together a product I'd like to sell. I do think it will be successful, I just want it to get the best exposure. I know clickbank is by far the most popular, but that also increse competition and increases my overhead. And I guess on a different point, what do you guys think is the best method to market your products? Thank you for your input.
I was just wondering if any of you use paydotcom and what your experiences with it are? I am putting together a product I'd like to sell. I do think it will be successful, I just want it to get the best exposure. I know clickbank is by far the most popular, but that also increse competition and increases my overhead. And I guess on a different point, what do you guys think is the best method to market your products? Thank you for your input.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
