The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

partners

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
I asked a couple of guys to partner up with me on this e book venture. I tend to be a little trusting so i'm not sure if I a m doing this well.

One of them is a fairly successful web and affliliate marketer. He has some well established websites and blogs that are frequented. I'm not too concerned abut him because to him I am pretty small potatoes.

The other one is a 9 to five'r that is just like me. A bit of a renegade but a hard worker.

I 've never done anything like this before and I need the help to get this off the ground but for the some reason I am beginning to have doubts about this project for the first time. It's keeping me up at night. I just wonder if I'm leaning too far into the wind. Just looking for some advice on screening partners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I asked a couple of guys to partner up with me on this e book venture. I tend to be a little trusting so i'm not sure if I a m doing this well.

One of them is a fairly successful web and affliliate marketer. He has some well established websites and blogs that are frequented. I'm not too concerned abut him because to him I am pretty small potatoes.

The other one is a 9 to five'r that is just like me. A bit of a renegade but a hard worker.

I 've never done anything like this before and I need the help to get this off the ground but for the some reason I am beginning to have doubts about this project for the first time. It's keeping me up at night. I just wonder if I'm leaning too far into the wind. Just looking for some advice on screening partners.

Small scale test them and you will know.

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
"One of them is a fairly successful web and affliliate marketer. He has some well established websites and blogs that are frequented. I'm not too concerned abut him because to him I am pretty small potatoes."

This one you might want to be concerned about, if this project grows some legs and realizes it potential, his knowledge might shove you to the side & he'll realize the profit.

Get it in writing, even if the project never matarializes that way your interests are protected..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.