As the title suggest is it ever wise to partner with a business,company,etc and to want nothing in return besides the right to use their name to help promote your business? My website is based around my local area and I want to make it known to possible customers that my website is a brand that's associated with other very well known local businesses as well if that makes sense.
I asked and received permission from a pretty popular St. Louis website that I can promote their events under my events section for nothing in return (so far) besides the use of their name on my website. Should I be asking for more, such as providing a link on their website or etc? This is a very first for me and I'm surpised I even got the approval so far.
Thanks in advance!
I asked and received permission from a pretty popular St. Louis website that I can promote their events under my events section for nothing in return (so far) besides the use of their name on my website. Should I be asking for more, such as providing a link on their website or etc? This is a very first for me and I'm surpised I even got the approval so far.
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
