- Joined
- Jan 14, 2014
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 18%
My site is about 90% complete. I posted here months ago about working extra overtime just so I could afford the development and not get myself too much in debt. It worked out, for the most part. Now, the site is almost complete and I knew I would come to this point eventually. The point is that I am skeptical about my plan as to what to do next. I would love a second or even third opinion but I am worried about posting it here or even sharing the site here. I'm basically asking if anyone, who has the time and experience in online start up businesses, would take a look at the site and critique my plan to go ahead.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
