The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Oh man, my wife found the book

Anything related to matters of the mind

dday97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 20, 2011
New York
Now I'm really motivated. My wife was perusing MJ's book and now has her own fantastic ideas. While she won't even give me full details, she's building a website and writing articles about something or other. Sorry to be vague but apparently we're now in a contest so I'm in the semi-dark. Her website vs my trading, first one to a million wins. I'm not sure what the prize is yet, but I really hope it's not another kid...I already have 4 of those.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is great news ... a Fastlane partner in crime is awesome! Better than towing around a dreamkiller!

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Now I'm really motivated. My wife was perusing MJ's book and now has her own fantastic ideas. While she won't even give me full details, she's building a website and writing articles about something or other. Sorry to be vague but apparently we're now in a contest so I'm in the semi-dark. Her website vs my trading, first one to a million wins. I'm not sure what the prize is yet, but I really hope it's not another kid...I already have 4 of those.

lol, your wife sounds like the perfect wife!!!

haha!! i love the last part too!!

dday97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 20, 2011
New York
Haha, yea she's cool with thinking outside the box. She just as sick of the slow cycle of working for the man as we all are here. Plus she's loving my stay at home trading gig and seeing each other more so all is well. I'll let you all know how she's doing when she get's her plate set and is ready to serve.

Deeyennay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 30, 2011
Netherlands
1: your wife found the book.
2: she probably knows about this forum then.
3: she finds a thread called "Oh man, my wife found the book"
4: she sees it's you who typed that.
5: you're sleeping on the couch, bro.

Anybid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 13, 2009
Switzerland
Way to go dday97! A little competition can never hurt. And the best part is, that only a few years from now you guys may have a "family-competition" and then all SIX of you can rally go to town....;)

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Lucky! My wife is way better than she was, probably because she is now used to me, but let's say over a year ago, she was the grinch who stole fastlane dreams... Now she is curious since I have made some headway. Kinda sitting back and watching but not really interfering.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.