The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No "Sane" Person Ever Changed the World

Anything related to matters of the mind

ToonMike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 8, 2013
Here's a video blog from my good friend Luke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoVmdfANfY">[video=youtube;LOoVmdfANfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoVmdfANfY[/video]

This video's message basically is: in order to change the world, you have to literally become "crazy," because no person who ever changed the world was sane. Steve Jobs, Einstein, Michael Jordan...all considered crazy by the masses.

It's cool when you see messages like this being spread by top-level scientists, marketing experts, billionaires, etcetera, but it's also awesome when this stuffs said by college students.

Really cool to see my bud who's a uni student make a video like this, instead of a typical college video where the student is complaining about something haha.

My friend Luke is currently a university student in Santa Barbara, he's a Fastlaner in my opinion. He's used Youtube to entertain people, he started out doing "prank" videos and created a big following (or "tribe" if you read Seth Godin), and now he's using his influence and helping other with advice videos. I think it's a cool move to make a switch from entertainer to life-coach, kind of like going from being a comedian to being Tony Robbins.

Anyway. This is one of Luke's first videos. In case he doesn't read this thread lol, do you guys have any advice I could pass along to him?

I think his plan is to spread his message and grow his fans and his influence as large as possible. What are your guys' thoughts on Luke's video?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.