educoach
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
It will go without saying from my post that I'm a novice, but at least I have progressed from the "what's my big idea" phase to figuring out that kind of thinking equals "no idea!" So, I jumped in and have spent the past six months trying to learn and absorb anything to keep moving forward in my pursuits of passive income. I'm not a 20-something but the journey for me didn't start with goals on the entrepreneurial path; however, I'm excited about the detour
My goal- generating passive income with an automated website selling digital downloads.
My background- I'm an educator that got bit by the edupreneur bug. In the meantime, it's still my day job.
Process so far-
1. Secured a domain
2. Built a site with Wordpress (and a little help with the automated stuff from a Fiverr gig)
3. Created two different digital download products with target audience being educators in specialty areas. Products that save them time and solve their problems.
4. Created a digital product to give away in exchange for emails
5. Started some simple marketing- mostly through Twitter and email at this point
Everything up to this point has only led to a handful of sales but a whole lot of hope that it is possible.
I've joined this forum to continue to learn and would love to receive feedback on what steps I'm missing to continue growing and scaling in this kind of niche. Educator in need of educating here!
My goal- generating passive income with an automated website selling digital downloads.
My background- I'm an educator that got bit by the edupreneur bug. In the meantime, it's still my day job.
Process so far-
1. Secured a domain
2. Built a site with Wordpress (and a little help with the automated stuff from a Fiverr gig)
3. Created two different digital download products with target audience being educators in specialty areas. Products that save them time and solve their problems.
4. Created a digital product to give away in exchange for emails
5. Started some simple marketing- mostly through Twitter and email at this point
Everything up to this point has only led to a handful of sales but a whole lot of hope that it is possible.
I've joined this forum to continue to learn and would love to receive feedback on what steps I'm missing to continue growing and scaling in this kind of niche. Educator in need of educating here!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
