The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Years Intro

elpresidente

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 1, 2024
Happy New Year everyone! I am 21 years old in college studying finance. I joined this group because i'm going to change my life and I see this group as a way to network and meet with likeminded people. The idea of working at a desk from 9-5 everyday of my life until i'm 60 does not satisfy me, in fact it haunts me. I have made the decision that I am going to become financially free and I won't stop until I am there.

So, two years ago I dropped out of my college and transferred to a liberal arts college 15 minutes from my house. This was not something I wanted to do, this was due to my grades. I was too focused on trying to fit in with everyone instead of focusing on myself. After leaving school I became very depressed and had no idea what to do in my life. I lost motivation to do anything in life because I was disappointed in the person I became.

I am writing this today to tell you that I realized that no one is coming to save me. I caused every single problem that is giving me trouble in life and I am going to fix it.

I am going to begin wholesaling real estate. I have seen wholesaling before but I've always been too scared to cold call people. It's time to just say "f*** it!" and get it done! Im stuck staying in the same place year after year, Im going to do something about it. That being said, if anyone does wholesale real estate or knows anyone that can help me out, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

azizb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 6, 2023
Happy New Year everyone! I am 21 years old in college studying finance. I joined this group because i'm going to change my life and I see this group as a way to network and meet with likeminded people. The idea of working at a desk from 9-5 everyday of my life until i'm 60 does not satisfy me, in fact it haunts me. I have made the decision that I am going to become financially free and I won't stop until I am there.

So, two years ago I dropped out of my college and transferred to a liberal arts college 15 minutes from my house. This was not something I wanted to do, this was due to my grades. I was too focused on trying to fit in with everyone instead of focusing on myself. After leaving school I became very depressed and had no idea what to do in my life. I lost motivation to do anything in life because I was disappointed in the person I became.

I am writing this today to tell you that I realized that no one is coming to save me. I caused every single problem that is giving me trouble in life and I am going to fix it.

I am going to begin wholesaling real estate. I have seen wholesaling before but I've always been too scared to cold call people. It's time to just say "f*** it!" and get it done! Im stuck staying in the same place year after year, Im going to do something about it. That being said, if anyone does wholesale real estate or knows anyone that can help me out, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks for reading.
definitely check out @ChrisGav posts on wholesaling

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...