The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New User from the United States

SavageOne

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2019
Hello to all the members here...

I am a 59 year old man from the United States who has worked as a Private Investigator for 28 years. I have operated my own P.I. business for 22 years. Time for a change and looking forward to learning new things here. Wishing all of you here the best of luck!

SavageOne

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I am a 59 year old man from the United States who has worked as a Private Investigator for 28 years. I have operated my own P.I. business for 22 years
I know PI work can be boring sometimes, but sometimes there's an outlier event for the record books. What's the most craziest thing that has happened to you?

Welcome to the forum!

Johnny boy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Hello to all the members here...

I am a 59 year old man from the United States who has worked as a Private Investigator for 28 years. I have operated my own P.I. business for 22 years. Time for a change and looking forward to learning new things here. Wishing all of you here the best of luck!

SavageOne
What's the best, most cost efficient way to track down people's accurate phone numbers and skip trace them? Any recommendations?

OP
OP
S

SavageOne

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2019
Hi Johnnyboy... Sorry for the late response. I have not been on for a while. To answer your question: Here is a good starting point for phone number information. < www.stumpthemonkey.com> To obtain unlisted numbers you would need to hire a licensed investigator. You would also need to have good proof of why you need a person's telephone number. Sometimes you can skip trace using using public records at the county level, real property ownership or business ownership info is helpful. However, for the hard skips you would need to hire a professional investigator. Hope this helps! -SavageOne-

OP
OP
S

SavageOne

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2019
I know PI work can be boring sometimes, but sometimes there's an outlier event for the record books. What's the most craziest thing that has happened to you?

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the Welcome MJ DeMarco! My apologies for the late response. I have not been on this forum for a while. The craziest thing that has ever happened and this happens often... Are the telephone inquiries from schizophrenic individuals. I have had people ask if I could investigate their spouse because they believed they were from outer space (aliens). They believed that government officials were allowing this to happen. Also, many inquires from people with mental issues who believed they had transplants inserted into them that would not allow them to live a normal life. It's been one hell of a ride for me let me tell you! Take care my friend! -SavageOne-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom