The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum, ready to learn!

skid2964

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Oct 15, 2012
Mississippi
I grew up knowing there were big things for me out there one day. Only problem was, even though I knew I had to go out and get them, I have never really behaved like it, which has left me in much discontent through the years. I guess you could say I try to stay in the fast lane but I havent tuned my vehicle to keep up so I kinda get speeding tickets in the slow lane...

I read a couple of things here, things that make you wonder; "I knew this, but why havent I done it?" or, "ah, that confirms that it is so easy, yet so hard..." One person here on the forum said achieving wealth is as simple as just buying a bunch of wood, nails and a hammer and just building something until you are done. Another has written a book after driving in the fastlane and failing but the book is something he got passionate about.
I have several things I could do but I hesitate to get started because I'm not truly passionate about any of them but this is due to concerns that I may waste my time. I say this knowing full well someone will slap me in the head here and say, NO! don't think that way... just DO! a slap that is welcome. I know this; I will achieve my dreams with a slap or not. I am here to learn and truly start this journey. I know I am truly passionate about that.

I am here to learn and get on track... Thank God resources like this exist for people like me. (I already ordered MJ's book from Amazon)...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...