The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New to the Forum/ My F It Moment

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Khaliyl

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 13, 2018
Whats good people? Im 22 from the UK.
I have read the millionaire fast lane and have around 30 mins left of unscripted. Those 2 books have changed my out look on life. Thank you MJ!

My F It Moment, I was planning to start the new year with a job and was all started ready to go but the wait was around a month before we could actually begin work. I was planning to use the money from this job to run a side business. However as time passed on, They asked for my social security number as I lived in the US for a while as a student, but I didn't receive one. So that was a waste of time and there is me asking my advisors from the US who i hadn't seen or spoke to in a while to get it for me even though I knew i never had one. Anyway as time passes, I miss the start date to start work as I couldn't get a SSN. They give me a call and say there should be another in 2 weeks or so, but the next week they say they're are none left, so they basically wasted around 2 months of my time. This was the day I decided that I wouldn't work for anybody else again unless I was about to be on the street.

Onto now, about to start my first business ever and excited like never before!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom