The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the Forum/ My F It Moment

Khaliyl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2018
Whats good people? Im 22 from the UK.
I have read the millionaire fast lane and have around 30 mins left of unscripted . Those 2 books have changed my out look on life. Thank you MJ!

My F It Moment, I was planning to start the new year with a job and was all started ready to go but the wait was around a month before we could actually begin work. I was planning to use the money from this job to run a side business. However as time passed on, They asked for my social security number as I lived in the US for a while as a student, but I didn't receive one. So that was a waste of time and there is me asking my advisors from the US who i hadn't seen or spoke to in a while to get it for me even though I knew i never had one. Anyway as time passes, I miss the start date to start work as I couldn't get a SSN. They give me a call and say there should be another in 2 weeks or so, but the next week they say they're are none left, so they basically wasted around 2 months of my time. This was the day I decided that I wouldn't work for anybody else again unless I was about to be on the street.

Onto now, about to start my first business ever and excited like never before!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007