I wish I had some before shots, however, I know from the beat-down I got last year that our old site looked awful so we reached out to Kerry(WildAmbitions) to give our site a make-over. Thanks to Shutterstock, we were able to get some nice stock photo images and viola... New Site!
Please let us know what you think. IMO it's 1million times better, but like any site it's still a work in progress
Early input I've received so far is that the logo needs a redesign and there shouldn't be so many Social Media icons. I felt we could do without the Twitter icon, however, Kerry suggested we should keep it up there.
As far as the logo, since all of our current marketing/branding materials have the logo displayed on the site(and my avatar) we are not going to make changes until after the tax season, however, I was thinking of doing a variation based on a well-known and well-trusted logo...

I know that changes will need to be made(i.e. font, image, etc as to not attract legal issues w/ Ferrari), however I love the basic design:
Shield for protection from the IRS
Classical font for trust/value
Image- either an eagle(focus/vision/strength/patriotism) or something reminiscent of Jefferson and Franklin(i.e quill pen for Jefferson showing our dedication to our clients and bifocals for Franklin showing our attention to detail)
Colors- Green and White up top, light grey for shield background, royal blue for image/font
Either way, thanks a bunch Kerry! For anyone else interested in a re-design, please consider Kerry(http://ultimatesolution.biz/) as well as Andres(http://www.palmeratech.com/)... two dedicated Fastlaners who have provided plenty of value to these forums and have regularly attended the annual B&P Gatherings
Please let us know what you think. IMO it's 1million times better, but like any site it's still a work in progress
Early input I've received so far is that the logo needs a redesign and there shouldn't be so many Social Media icons. I felt we could do without the Twitter icon, however, Kerry suggested we should keep it up there.
As far as the logo, since all of our current marketing/branding materials have the logo displayed on the site(and my avatar) we are not going to make changes until after the tax season, however, I was thinking of doing a variation based on a well-known and well-trusted logo...

I know that changes will need to be made(i.e. font, image, etc as to not attract legal issues w/ Ferrari), however I love the basic design:
Shield for protection from the IRS
Classical font for trust/value
Image- either an eagle(focus/vision/strength/patriotism) or something reminiscent of Jefferson and Franklin(i.e quill pen for Jefferson showing our dedication to our clients and bifocals for Franklin showing our attention to detail)
Colors- Green and White up top, light grey for shield background, royal blue for image/font
Either way, thanks a bunch Kerry! For anyone else interested in a re-design, please consider Kerry(http://ultimatesolution.biz/) as well as Andres(http://www.palmeratech.com/)... two dedicated Fastlaners who have provided plenty of value to these forums and have regularly attended the annual B&P Gatherings
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
