What's new

[New service] Is your affiliate program getting scammed?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

pdog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
30
Location
Kelowna, BC
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 37%
Hi Fastlaners,
I'm developing a new tool that saves online businesses money by alerting them to a certain type of affiliate fraud. I won't go into details just yet, but am looking for ecommerce site owners to test it out.

In the past I would have spent too much time getting it "perfect" but after reading MJ's book I have decided to go after market feedback, testimonials, and actual customers asap.

At this point I am looking for feedback, market-driven needs, testimonials.

We are aiming for our first sale this week and doing it via phone at the moment. Once we make some sales and have improved our copy, I'll give out the site details.

In the meantime, I'm looking to help a few forum members - in some cases this could pay for your Insider membership several times over :)

So if you have an affiliate program for your site, pls get in touch via private message - let me know your domain url(s) - and I'll run a free scan for you, as a fellow Fastlane member. If I find something that can help you recover your cash, I'll let you know and set you up with an account in exchange for your feedback.

Cheers,
Peter
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

AQFEVI: Xi katv huv uas gostv datvunis ev 6:40 EN (QTV) vufez :F - e nupvjmz tactdsoqvoup vu uas tiswodi. O'n tvomm muuloph gus nusi Getvmepi nincist xju jewi eggomoevi qsuhsent gus vjios catopitt, og zua xepv e gsii duptamvevoup.

Xi jewi atif nepz ug vji dupdiqvt op NK't cuul vu jimq liiq at up vsedl epf puv katv fiwimuqoph tvagg xi vjopl ot huuf, cav sevjis gudatoph up hivvoph e gix opovoem datvunist tu vjiz dep vimm at xjev vjiz piif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom