The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AndreaM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Switzerland
Hi guys, I am new here
My name is Andrea I am 23 years old from Switzerland/Italy.
I am reading the Millionaire Fastlane and I am pretty sure that this book will change my life, I am trying to make some money with Shopify dropshipping right now but I am aware that this business model has really low barriers to enter and I don't have complete control over my business.. I'm constantly seeking for better ideas but In the meanwhile I hope I can learn a lot from all of you guys.
Good luck to everyone for your businesses and your lives and hope you can achieve your goals soon:) thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum Andrea!

Couple YouTube channels I ran across a year ago had some interesting content in the space of dropshipping. "Biaheza" and "Zach Inman" both had some value added content.

AndreaM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Switzerland
Welcome to the forum Andrea!

Couple YouTube channels I ran across a year ago had some interesting content in the space of dropshipping. "Biaheza" and "Zach Inman" both had some value added content.
thanks man

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...