Just wanted to introduce myself.
Read MJ's book a few weeks ago...ordered it as soon as it came out. I knew about it because I am on one of the Lamborghini forums that MJ is on and saw some of his posts there. Once I heard he had a book coming out I knew I had to get a copy.
What a wise choice that turned out to be.
Seriously, the book is excellent, MJ! Nice work and thank you for writing it and sharing your wisdom with anyone smart enough to be willing to invest in themselves.
Little bit about me...
28 (soon to be 29) year old male from the Philly suburbs. I currently generate my income from marketing online and off. I eat and breathe marketing. Seriously, from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed it's on my mind, constantly. Somewhat annoying sometimes to be honest since I can't turn it off. But overall, it is nice to be an expert on the highest leverage point in any business.
I'm just fascinated with marketing and what makes people make the decisions that they do. Which has lead to a bit of a problem with me, see here to read what I mean.
Since I've been a teenager I remember always being a bit different than most. The typical 9-5 lifestyle seemed like the dumbest thing ever. Work for someone else, for 40+ years, for little money, all so I can retire with hopefully enough money to live my remaining years left on this rock?!?! No thanks.
Seems asinine.
I have spent years and countless amounts of money on developing myself into a better person (again, see my other thread for more on this).
Anyway, just wanted to give a short intro and say hello. MJ, thanks again for the great book. It's nice to know that I'm not the only out there who thinks the way I do. And thanks for this forum. I'm excited to be a part of it and see how things go.
Read MJ's book a few weeks ago...ordered it as soon as it came out. I knew about it because I am on one of the Lamborghini forums that MJ is on and saw some of his posts there. Once I heard he had a book coming out I knew I had to get a copy.
What a wise choice that turned out to be.
Seriously, the book is excellent, MJ! Nice work and thank you for writing it and sharing your wisdom with anyone smart enough to be willing to invest in themselves.
Little bit about me...
28 (soon to be 29) year old male from the Philly suburbs. I currently generate my income from marketing online and off. I eat and breathe marketing. Seriously, from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed it's on my mind, constantly. Somewhat annoying sometimes to be honest since I can't turn it off. But overall, it is nice to be an expert on the highest leverage point in any business.
I'm just fascinated with marketing and what makes people make the decisions that they do. Which has lead to a bit of a problem with me, see here to read what I mean.
Since I've been a teenager I remember always being a bit different than most. The typical 9-5 lifestyle seemed like the dumbest thing ever. Work for someone else, for 40+ years, for little money, all so I can retire with hopefully enough money to live my remaining years left on this rock?!?! No thanks.
Seems asinine.
I have spent years and countless amounts of money on developing myself into a better person (again, see my other thread for more on this).
Anyway, just wanted to give a short intro and say hello. MJ, thanks again for the great book. It's nice to know that I'm not the only out there who thinks the way I do. And thanks for this forum. I'm excited to be a part of it and see how things go.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
