What's new

New Member Alert!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MrAzamorano

PARKED
Joined
Oct 13, 2013
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
Hello everyone my name is Allan a 22-year-old entrepreneur currently living in Florida. I just finished reading TMF and it has completely confirmed what I originally thought about life and wealth I’ve always knew there HAD to be more to life & time is ticking. This book thoroughly explained wealth & life in fact I loved it so much and feel it made such a great affect on me that I went ahead and purchased another copy to soon hand down to a few family members “once it comes in the mailâ€.

Some quick background about me … Graduated High School, I knew I wanted to be my own boss someday, started community college in my hometown in NY didn’t finish and moved to Florida about 2 years later to start a business with a partner and failed, learned from it but I know there still is a bunch of ropes I need to learn. I’ve recently started a online business were I sale a product and advertise on it as well. Its not doing great but I know and see the potential it can have. I’m also in the middle of learning Web Development I’m a newbie at it but it interests me a whole lot. I’m a quick learner and I want to manage my own sites for my businesses and also do my own SEO.

The reason I’m joining the fast lane forum is to read different scenarios, learn from the mentors, network with others, share thoughts and ideas with others and most importantly listen to the real millionaires who have actually done it and not just some random “guru†who doesn’t practice what they preach.

MJ if your reading this I would also like to Thank You for putting out such a life changing book, this book has definitely changed the way I think in a positive way.

If you guys have any questions, recommendations feel free to ask! Excited to be part of this forum!


Thanks

Allan
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom