- Joined
- Sep 4, 2012
- Messages
- 158
Rep Bank
$490
$490
User Power: 70%
Hey All,
Just thought I’d introduce myself. Learned about the forum from reading MJ’s book and looking forward to becoming more involved in this community. Seriously – why isn’t this book required reading in high school / colleges?
Like many other I’m here because I’m looking for a change in my business life. I’ve been self employed for about ten years as a custom home builder / small time real estate developer and I’m completely burnt out on the construction ( very slow lane ) portion of the industry. I’ll always be an active real estate investor but I’m ready to learn and generate income in an entirely new industry(s).
I’m a bit all over the place at the moment with ideas that I’d like to pursue. Completely open to web based, product based, distribution, or really anything that can provide some new challenges, a better quality of life, and of course the opportunity to generate a significant amount of wealth. I’ve got a lot of brainstorming and vetting of ideas to do.
I’m sure I’ll be lurking quite a bit reading old threads and soaking in the knowledge base here.
Steve
Just thought I’d introduce myself. Learned about the forum from reading MJ’s book and looking forward to becoming more involved in this community. Seriously – why isn’t this book required reading in high school / colleges?
Like many other I’m here because I’m looking for a change in my business life. I’ve been self employed for about ten years as a custom home builder / small time real estate developer and I’m completely burnt out on the construction ( very slow lane ) portion of the industry. I’ll always be an active real estate investor but I’m ready to learn and generate income in an entirely new industry(s).
I’m a bit all over the place at the moment with ideas that I’d like to pursue. Completely open to web based, product based, distribution, or really anything that can provide some new challenges, a better quality of life, and of course the opportunity to generate a significant amount of wealth. I’ve got a lot of brainstorming and vetting of ideas to do.
I’m sure I’ll be lurking quite a bit reading old threads and soaking in the knowledge base here.
Steve
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
