Hey everyone, my names Shelby I"m from Alamogordo NM.
My goals are to bring like minded people together, learn a lot. And just figure out what I want to do. I've always hated working for people, and this book helped me realize. There are other way to make a life.
Well the reason I'm here is after reading MFL I decided to make a couple of forums. So after a lot of trial and error I got a couple up.
The problem is getting the name out there to people that would be interested. Site traffic has been constant, but not many people are registering or hell even staying around.
I hit myspace, myyearbook, and facebook to get people. Thats not really working.
I'm still learning everything about computers, HTML, search engines, and everything else. It's been a rough ride, but for the first time in my life. I'm happy working and willing to learn on my own, without someone telling me I have to.
So in a nut shell I want to learn more about spotting who and marketing to those people online.
My goals are to bring like minded people together, learn a lot. And just figure out what I want to do. I've always hated working for people, and this book helped me realize. There are other way to make a life.
Well the reason I'm here is after reading MFL I decided to make a couple of forums. So after a lot of trial and error I got a couple up.
The problem is getting the name out there to people that would be interested. Site traffic has been constant, but not many people are registering or hell even staying around.
I hit myspace, myyearbook, and facebook to get people. Thats not really working.
I'm still learning everything about computers, HTML, search engines, and everything else. It's been a rough ride, but for the first time in my life. I'm happy working and willing to learn on my own, without someone telling me I have to.
So in a nut shell I want to learn more about spotting who and marketing to those people online.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
