Hello,
I have been a lurker on these forums for a while now and have gained a wealth of information. Being motivated by MJ's book (which I read about 6months ago) I have started my own hopefully fastlane business. The website has just been launched yesterday and the product is in stock!
Now with all the excitement I'm looking for some feedback on the website and the product. Please do not hold back whatsoever. (Feel free to PM and email me also) The website is obviously still a work in progress and as I assume it will always be.
Anyways on to the site: [Link removed by Moderator]
It is a nutritional supplement marketed towards college students and young professionals.
Thank you in advance for any and all feedback. Now that I have finally made an account I hope I can share my lessons and experiences with others as well as keep learning.
-Matt
I have been a lurker on these forums for a while now and have gained a wealth of information. Being motivated by MJ's book (which I read about 6months ago) I have started my own hopefully fastlane business. The website has just been launched yesterday and the product is in stock!
Now with all the excitement I'm looking for some feedback on the website and the product. Please do not hold back whatsoever. (Feel free to PM and email me also) The website is obviously still a work in progress and as I assume it will always be.
Anyways on to the site: [Link removed by Moderator]
It is a nutritional supplement marketed towards college students and young professionals.
Thank you in advance for any and all feedback. Now that I have finally made an account I hope I can share my lessons and experiences with others as well as keep learning.
-Matt
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
