Hi guys
I'm helping my mother setup her business creating cakes (wedding, christening, birthday - you name it), and one of the things I'd like to do asap is get the website up and running to post photos of some of the work she's capable of doing.
However, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on how best to setup the website? Basically, I know so many web pages I visit these days are wordpress blogs, and so i wondered whether anyone had experience of both, and whether you felt one was a more appropriate fit than the other?
In terms of functionality, really the website will just need to be a marketing base to showcase photos, contact details etc, so don't envisage it needing to accept payment or similar.
Any advice greatly appreciated - many thanks in advance guys.
Olly
I'm helping my mother setup her business creating cakes (wedding, christening, birthday - you name it), and one of the things I'd like to do asap is get the website up and running to post photos of some of the work she's capable of doing.
However, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on how best to setup the website? Basically, I know so many web pages I visit these days are wordpress blogs, and so i wondered whether anyone had experience of both, and whether you felt one was a more appropriate fit than the other?
In terms of functionality, really the website will just need to be a marketing base to showcase photos, contact details etc, so don't envisage it needing to accept payment or similar.
Any advice greatly appreciated - many thanks in advance guys.
Olly
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
