The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Networking - social influence on your business

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Rafael_PL

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 19, 2017
Wrocław, Poland
Hello!

I'm thinking about influence of people who you know on your business. How big impact they have for your execution strategy? Is having big network necessary for development?

In my opinion yes, because it helps a lot if you need to learn everything new from scratch but you know someone who knows someone else who can do it for half of the price. Especially, when I'm watching RSD Tyler or Tai Lopez, they talk a lot about socializing. So it looks like so important factor.

What's your opinion?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

noche

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 17, 2017
Europe
Absolutely. But if you are starting out I would recommend to reach out to people who are way AHEAD of you. Don't "waste" time with people who are at your level or below your level(i used to this for 2years straight). I am not saying that they are bad people or they don't "hustle" enough. I am referring to mindset. You want to copy mindset of already successful people. Move up as quickly as possible, speed is 100x more important than perfection.

My recent experience: I dm all the top people whom which I have respect inside my country to go to lunch with me. Guest what? every single of them said yes. I know they are very busy but now I see that they really just want to share their knowledge with those who want to listen.

Rafael_PL

Contributor
Jun 19, 2017
Wrocław, Poland
That's really great. But I'm not sure is that real simple, you know. You have to learn how to write proper message to them, how to behave at lunch etc. Or maybe my imagination is a little bit too big and it's much simpler than I think?

noche

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 17, 2017
Europe
That's really great. But I'm not sure is that real simple, you know. You have to learn how to write proper message to them, how to behave at lunch etc. Or maybe my imagination is a little bit too big and it's much simpler than I think?

Again. Speed is 100x more important than perfection, especially when you are starting out. Don't complicate things.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
We're going to be starting soon, in 1 hour! Everyone else who wants to join us for the ride...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom