Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I am looking to use Gmail for business for all of my employees. The company is currently on godaddy imap garbage. I currently have google myself, but it is a different domain and godaddy kind of dumps into it. I don't want to lose a single email from the beginning of time.
I hate outlook because it grows like a cancer, and it just takes forever. I want enterprise wide browser based applications. Then everyone can use the calendar sharing and also google drive sharing.
Has anyone done this? Has anyone hired a consultant to make it all happen? How much should I expect to have to dish out?
I hate outlook because it grows like a cancer, and it just takes forever. I want enterprise wide browser based applications. Then everyone can use the calendar sharing and also google drive sharing.
Has anyone done this? Has anyone hired a consultant to make it all happen? How much should I expect to have to dish out?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
