Hey guys,
Can anyone point me to the best resources they have relating to sales, sales funnels, opening and closing.
I have been working in digital marketing for 7 years, learnt how to build websites in the past 6 months and I want to be prepared for my next steps.
I have built 4 websites so far, all through word of mouth and friends of friends.
I need to learn how to open and close effectively, as well as transition them from website to digital marketing services.
So far i have only worked with businesses that are not very tech savvy or digitally active so it was quite easy, but i want to take a step to the big dogs.
I am decent at finding chinks and solutions in marketing strategies (7 years in marketing with multiple industries), I just want to improve my ability to present those ideas in a captivating manner (previous companies i have been employed at had sales teams who onboard the client and then send the through to me).
Also if there is information about pricing strategies that would be amazing too.
Can anyone point me to the best resources they have relating to sales, sales funnels, opening and closing.
I have been working in digital marketing for 7 years, learnt how to build websites in the past 6 months and I want to be prepared for my next steps.
I have built 4 websites so far, all through word of mouth and friends of friends.
I need to learn how to open and close effectively, as well as transition them from website to digital marketing services.
So far i have only worked with businesses that are not very tech savvy or digitally active so it was quite easy, but i want to take a step to the big dogs.
I am decent at finding chinks and solutions in marketing strategies (7 years in marketing with multiple industries), I just want to improve my ability to present those ideas in a captivating manner (previous companies i have been employed at had sales teams who onboard the client and then send the through to me).
Also if there is information about pricing strategies that would be amazing too.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
