Quick description of my objective: I want to put together a niche website that allows me to sell products from several other sites that I would become an affiliate of. For example, a pillow case from one company, a towel from another company, etc., all in one order.
My question: Is it possible as an affiliate to have a checkout area on my site that allows seamless checkout where I can dropship the items from other (multiple) vendors in one order? And, is it possible to have these items grouped (shipped) together like amazon does?
I am just looking to be pointed in the right direction as this will be my first website build.
Thanks in advance!
My question: Is it possible as an affiliate to have a checkout area on my site that allows seamless checkout where I can dropship the items from other (multiple) vendors in one order? And, is it possible to have these items grouped (shipped) together like amazon does?
I am just looking to be pointed in the right direction as this will be my first website build.
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
