The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help choosing my logo!

Rcaraway1989

Rob C
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 16, 2011
Austin, TX
Hey, thanks for the help. Just need help making the final selection. Here is the list. To help you make the decision, my website is GamerAdvice, a website that helps gamers find resources and build habits to generate income through gaming.
Vote | 99designs

Once again, thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I like #28 with # 30 coming a close second. Don't like the colors used in #27. At least not for a gaming site. I don't thin it would be too attractive for gamers. By the way, I have my logo up on that site too. Not sure if you voted yet. If not then here's the link. Good Luck!

Vote | 99designs

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rcaraway1989

Rob C
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 16, 2011
Austin, TX
Yes I gave you feedback on what I thought about it, thanks though Likwid. I agree, #27 was not my favorite. I have since gotten a slight redesign of it, but I still am unsure. However, you guys have all picked the 3 that I am most highly considering. #30 is front runner now but there is still time left. Anyway, thanks guys.

mrhahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 21, 2011
San Diego
Hope you were still looking for feedback. I'm liking in 49 how the letters form a knight's/gladiator's helmet. I think it's very brandable and gives a good connection to what the brand is about.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.