The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need advice.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hmmm MJ made a Youtube video not too long ago where he answers this exact thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_58zPgArb4

It essentially detail how to go from broke to rich and it will always be relevent.

This is exactly the path, The Great Rat Race Escape is definitely a good book to read about escaping. You first must learn a highly-valuable skill such as Web Design, SEO, or Paid Advertising. This is called The Second-Order Specialized-Unit. Then you'd move up to the First-Order Specialized-Unit by creating a product or an app and combine it with a business system that then can allow hundreds, if not thousands of people viewing the product or service.

bryn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 30, 2023
Hello my name is Brian.
I am 16 year old teenager aspiring to be wealthy in the future. I have also read The Millionaire Fastlane , but I just do not know where to start or what to look at. What should I do? Is my age a restriction for gaining wealth? How do I know if something is for sure a fastlane business? I will appreciate any tips. I have also been thinking of doing copywriting. What do you guys think? Please, do let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luke23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 29, 2023
Hello my name is Brian.
I am 16 year old teenager aspiring to be wealthy in the future. I have also read The Millionaire Fastlane , but I just do not know where to start or what to look at. What should I do? Is my age a restriction for gaining wealth? How do I know if something is for sure a fastlane business? I will appreciate any tips. I have also been thinking of doing copywriting. What do you guys think? Please, do let me know.
Hey Brian,

Im also pretty young (21) and used to have the same thoughts you would have.

First off, your on the right track with reading books! It's one of the most common hobbies of millionaires (and billionaires - Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Monish Pabrai, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etc - they ALL read everyday.)

Age is definitely not a restriction for gaining wealth, even though society will tell you that, they are wrong.

When you ask "what should I do?"
- there isnt one exact 'thing' you have to do to become wealthy. you will discover yourself what makes you wealthy.

When you ask "how do I know if something is for sure a fastlane business?"
- The Millionaire Fastlane Book will tell you! Read over the part where MJ talks about this

I don't know much about copywriting but go for it. You will likely learn from the experience.

My advice to you would be to take advantage from now until 25 - when everyone your age is getting drunk every weekend and "living their best life" or when your buddies spend their time either playing video games n jerking off.
- you should be focused on improving each and every day - learning, eating healthy, working out, socializing with like-minded individuals, trying new things.

Finding a mentor would also be my advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...