- Joined
- Jun 25, 2011
- Messages
- 831
Rep Bank
$1,855
$1,855
User Power: 151%
So, the title kinda spills my thoughts for 2013. I spent all year in 2012 analyzing and telling myself what a great idea i had, but it really didnt get past that point. So, I am taking action. My son and I also came up with another idea that combines two markets....one of them being the Xbox live community, and may expand into the other gaming communities later on if we are successful with the xbox community.
With that all being said, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on me purchasing a website through something like Flippa that is already established, has traffic, and is SEO optimized, and then just adding the additional components that are in line with what I feel is what we want to do. Has anyone purchased a website through flippa and received what they thought they paid for? What is the best way to determine that you will receive exactly what you think you are getting? Any thoughts here would be helpful.
With that all being said, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on me purchasing a website through something like Flippa that is already established, has traffic, and is SEO optimized, and then just adding the additional components that are in line with what I feel is what we want to do. Has anyone purchased a website through flippa and received what they thought they paid for? What is the best way to determine that you will receive exactly what you think you are getting? Any thoughts here would be helpful.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
