The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Life, My Path, My Motivation: Simple Fastlane Poetry For Inspiration

Anything related to matters of the mind

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
So here is a little poem I wrote. Maybe it’s not pretty, beautiful, or romantic. But it works for me. I hope you can find some kind of insight from this.

You need to build a system for your arts and crafts and serve the market fast. No need to start with cash, because form follows function from the heartless mass.

They love what you can give but you hardly ask, so you serve up what you want and watch the market pass. Oh woe is me when your plans have crashed.

Get up off your a$$ and see what is, not what it is that you expect to see. Life is full of pain but without it there’s no ecstasy.
I have all the knowledge would you come invest in me? I am at your fingertips you are standing next to me.

Your biggest challenge is yourself. What you must do for no one else, work on you shelf by shelf. Do so in light, do so in stealth. But work on you and that’s your wealth.

So if you are the real artsy type I may have wasted your time. but you opened the thread, you read this post. Fear not, Sometimes we share the same response as the gods.

Feel free to share any poems that inspire you here, whether it be yours or links and what not.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.