Hi all,
I'm going to be recording my progress and goals in this thread. I am trying to build up an online presence with the ultimate aim of selling a web accessibility digital course and making enough passive income to quit my job and stay at home with my kid.
I am literally at step one of this journey, I have about 5 blog posts and a small section of the course that is freely available on my site to show people what I am working towards. I have started an email list.
I'm not going to share the URL here because I don't want all of you having a nosey around and affecting my signup stats... I might share it if I can figure out some way of filtering you out in my analytics!
Week One Stats (July 11th to July 17th):
Users: 17
Pages / Session: 2.11
Email Sign Ups: 2
Email Sign Up Conversion Rate: 11.1%
Goals for Next Week (July 25th)
Create a YouTube Video
Add a section about automated testing to the course material
Start writing another section of the course content, WCAG 1.2.1
I'm going to be recording my progress and goals in this thread. I am trying to build up an online presence with the ultimate aim of selling a web accessibility digital course and making enough passive income to quit my job and stay at home with my kid.
I am literally at step one of this journey, I have about 5 blog posts and a small section of the course that is freely available on my site to show people what I am working towards. I have started an email list.
I'm not going to share the URL here because I don't want all of you having a nosey around and affecting my signup stats... I might share it if I can figure out some way of filtering you out in my analytics!
Week One Stats (July 11th to July 17th):
Users: 17
Pages / Session: 2.11
Email Sign Ups: 2
Email Sign Up Conversion Rate: 11.1%
Goals for Next Week (July 25th)
Create a YouTube Video
Add a section about automated testing to the course material
Start writing another section of the course content, WCAG 1.2.1
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
