- Joined
- May 9, 2016
- Messages
- 358
Rep Bank
$1,330
$1,330
User Power: 153%
I finally got things set up so my company can accept debit cards, checks ect. Yesterday I got my first electronic sale, which was cool lol.
Which means I can now post pictures of my sales. I wanted to post this picture of what I did yesterday. This lady should have been charged $720 (average local industry price would have been $950) she is a single mom with two babies and not a lot of money. I felt bad so I charged her $300. After all overhead cost I made $231 in profit yesterday. Was there about 4 hours. Then I went home and finally took a day to myself, just watched tv and then did some work later that night.
I am raising prices.
I have another simple job set up Friday which is $360. I just got a call about another one. Although I did not make a killing this week, I am going to end up clearing $1k for the week. Job time is under 20 hours total for the week. I also had to turn down a great job. I've switched marketing strategies and, for the most part, my sales are coming to me. I'm working on growing that.
My business is really starting to pick up. I am getting about 3-5 jobs a week now. I have connections calling me and sending me jobs, people calling from business cards, I have a car magnet (lol), I have some deals with ad companies in progress, social media, and many other things.
In under a few months I am going to automate the main aspects of the business. Personally, I think it will and can be done within a month from today.
I am just aiming at $100 day in passive income. Then I will work on growing that. I will take that money and invest it in the business, and other businesses.
The partner situation is hazy. Still, no one has signed. I wont even get into it because it would take way too long to type and even harder to explain.
To throw an even bigger kink in the partner situation. I was approached by a individual who wants to invest a decent size chunk of cash into the business, and be a active partner. So to sum all of that up, I have a lot on my mind as far as possible options.
A lot of different things I'd like to talk about, but for now I will just leave it for later.
Overall, the doom and gloom feeling I had is starting to fade away. I have been stashing money into my business accounts. Worse case scenario I just pull money from there and pay all my bills for that month. (until/if partners sign paper I have 100% authority to do that at will) I feel financially safe. And the business is really starting to pick up. Still have significant issues though.
I am going to occasionally post updates on my sales figures with pictures.
I hope everyone is doing well. If you have not jumped in, just do it. It is so fun and thrilling. I have a purpose and goals in life now because of it. My favorite part is I am beholden to no one. No boss is telling me where to be for 8 hours of my day.
Which means I can now post pictures of my sales. I wanted to post this picture of what I did yesterday. This lady should have been charged $720 (average local industry price would have been $950) she is a single mom with two babies and not a lot of money. I felt bad so I charged her $300. After all overhead cost I made $231 in profit yesterday. Was there about 4 hours. Then I went home and finally took a day to myself, just watched tv and then did some work later that night.
I am raising prices.
I have another simple job set up Friday which is $360. I just got a call about another one. Although I did not make a killing this week, I am going to end up clearing $1k for the week. Job time is under 20 hours total for the week. I also had to turn down a great job. I've switched marketing strategies and, for the most part, my sales are coming to me. I'm working on growing that.
My business is really starting to pick up. I am getting about 3-5 jobs a week now. I have connections calling me and sending me jobs, people calling from business cards, I have a car magnet (lol), I have some deals with ad companies in progress, social media, and many other things.
In under a few months I am going to automate the main aspects of the business. Personally, I think it will and can be done within a month from today.
I am just aiming at $100 day in passive income. Then I will work on growing that. I will take that money and invest it in the business, and other businesses.
The partner situation is hazy. Still, no one has signed. I wont even get into it because it would take way too long to type and even harder to explain.
To throw an even bigger kink in the partner situation. I was approached by a individual who wants to invest a decent size chunk of cash into the business, and be a active partner. So to sum all of that up, I have a lot on my mind as far as possible options.
A lot of different things I'd like to talk about, but for now I will just leave it for later.
Overall, the doom and gloom feeling I had is starting to fade away. I have been stashing money into my business accounts. Worse case scenario I just pull money from there and pay all my bills for that month. (until/if partners sign paper I have 100% authority to do that at will) I feel financially safe. And the business is really starting to pick up. Still have significant issues though.
I am going to occasionally post updates on my sales figures with pictures.
I hope everyone is doing well. If you have not jumped in, just do it. It is so fun and thrilling. I have a purpose and goals in life now because of it. My favorite part is I am beholden to no one. No boss is telling me where to be for 8 hours of my day.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
