The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Business Diary

HarrySavage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2017
Montreal
Hey so I decided to go in business last year and I made 1m in revenue with eCommerce creating a fashion brand.

I also have a coaching program which made around $80k.

I reached a plateau where I thought I had it all, stopped working and now I just woke up from this illusion.

I'm back to working and I want to share my everyday, the challenges and also a way to let go of all the emotions that creating a business feels like for a someone of my age (I'm currently 20 years old).

Thanks everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HarrySavage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2017
Montreal
Ok so I'm back, tried working for 2 hours which was kind of productive but here's what I realized and I need to optimize:

What I need to do:
- Turn off notifications
- Spend less time scrolling on FB and other distractions
- Schedule my time
- Spend a bit more time learning
- IMPLEMENT more because I tend to THINK A LOT

I'm also exhausted because I'm meeting so many different girls and while I love money, I still feel I need to spend time with people, money doesn't have effects unless shared.

I do love being alone, but I hate thinking all the time, I just want to implement more.

So right now, I'll schedule my day tomorrow.

My plan goes as follows:
Physical
- Multiple niche stores
- One general stores
Digital
- Online courses
- Software
Service
- Consulting
- Coaching

I built a team of VA's ready to do any task and I hired someone to take care of my lead acquisition that I train constantly (aka getting sales).

I just want to crack the code on these ways of making money, I'll do it by myself as I've always done.

My goal for this year is $100M, sounds big? Yeah well, I'd rather aim high and fail then aim low and succeed so...

Let's do this

Scheduling my day and then I go to the gym then back to the office till 11.

I feel exhausted emotionally right now, but gotta accept the feelings and move forward.

See ya

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Ok so I'm back, tried working for 2 hours which was kind of productive but here's what I realized and I need to optimize:

What I need to do:
- Turn off notifications
- Spend less time scrolling on FB and other distractions
- Schedule my time
- Spend a bit more time learning
- IMPLEMENT more because I tend to THINK A LOT

I'm also exhausted because I'm meeting so many different girls and while I love money, I still feel I need to spend time with people, money doesn't have effects unless shared.

I do love being alone, but I hate thinking all the time, I just want to implement more.

So right now, I'll schedule my day tomorrow.

My plan goes as follows:
Physical
- Multiple niche stores
- One general stores
Digital
- Online courses
- Software
Service
- Consulting
- Coaching

I built a team of VA's ready to do any task and I hired someone to take care of my lead acquisition that I train constantly (aka getting sales).

I just want to crack the code on these ways of making money, I'll do it by myself as I've always done.

My goal for this year is $100M, sounds big? Yeah well, I'd rather aim high and fail then aim low and succeed so...

Let's do this

Scheduling my day and then I go to the gym then back to the office till 11.

I feel exhausted emotionally right now, but gotta accept the feelings and move forward.

See ya

Welcome - following

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
You said you worked for 2 hours 14 minutes after you posted your original post, I'm highly confused. Do you own a time machine and if you do where can I get one thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
You said you worked for 2 hours 14 minutes after you posted your original post, I'm highly confused. Do you own a time machine and if you do where can I get one thanks.
I suspect he is cutting and pasting from a pre-written diary.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...