The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mr Sprezzatura needs your feedback

Mr Sprezzatura

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 18, 2012
Krakow, Poland
Hello there!

I've been thinking of my fastlane idea for quite some time now, since I'm finishing my semester at University I'm about to make it big this summer. Just read few articles on pre-testing the product and decided to make this survey:

Getting Up Early Survey
ITS SHORT

By filling this survey you are helping me to get closer to my dreams A LOT. But what's more important, you are helping me in discovering people's needs, so I can start up and help THEM with reaching their dreams. Much love and many thanks in advance!

PS. If you could ask your friends to fill this simple survey I would be even more grateful!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Survey taken. Good luck!
Hello there!

I've been thinking of my fastlane idea for quite some time now, since I'm finishing my semester at University I'm about to make it big this summer. Just read few articles on pre-testing the product and decided to make this survey:

Getting Up Early Survey
ITS SHORT

By filling this survey you are helping me to get closer to my dreams A LOT. But what's more important, you are helping me in discovering people's needs, so I can start up and help THEM with reaching their dreams. Much love and many thanks in advance!

PS. If you could ask your friends to fill this simple survey I would be even more grateful!

Mr Sprezzatura

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 18, 2012
Krakow, Poland
Thank you guys! Much appreciated!

Also posted this survey on few other forums, only got <20 responses but they are very interesting! You could say that results are beyond my expectations :thankyousign:

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
Survey completed, I agree that it is a very interesting topic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.