RAiMA
New Contributor
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if I can get your advice on things. I'm thinking of possibly moving my investment operations from Australia to the US.
I'm just wondering what are the restrictions in starting a business in the US as a non citizen. I was thinking of possibly creating a trust where I'm the beneficiary for asset protection, then have a C corporation company where it is the trustee of the trust and have myself as the director.
As a non US citizen, am I able to do this and have my company employ me?
Also what are the privacy laws in Nevada like? I did some research back in 1998 which seemed to have met my needs, but there's probably a lot that's changed since then.
Is this the best approach or is there another way?
Any advice would be much appreciated
Cheers,
Raima
Just wondering if I can get your advice on things. I'm thinking of possibly moving my investment operations from Australia to the US.
I'm just wondering what are the restrictions in starting a business in the US as a non citizen. I was thinking of possibly creating a trust where I'm the beneficiary for asset protection, then have a C corporation company where it is the trustee of the trust and have myself as the director.
As a non US citizen, am I able to do this and have my company employ me?
Also what are the privacy laws in Nevada like? I did some research back in 1998 which seemed to have met my needs, but there's probably a lot that's changed since then.
Is this the best approach or is there another way?
Any advice would be much appreciated
Cheers,
Raima
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
